Milk suffices the requirement of many nutrients of body such as Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12 and so on. But do you know that apart from consumption, direct application of it can solve many of your skin related problems? From dry skin to tanning, it can solve many skin problems natural and not just skin problems, it’s fully capable of solving your hair and scalp related issues like dandruff, itchy scalp and so on.
If not drinking, you can surely opt for direct application. Here are some ways you can make milk do wonders for you.
Use of Milk for hair
Milk and honey hair mask
- If you have dry hair that is the most common problem in summers, some milk can save the day.
- Take a cup of full fat milk,
- Add either one or 2 big tablespoons of honey and mix well until the honey is fully dissolved in the milk.
- Pour it over your scalp and hair. Tie your hair in a bun and let the mask sit for half an hour.
- Wash with a mild hair.
- This mask will make your hair softer, smoother and shinier.
Milk and almond oil mask
- If you have a bad case of dandruff, this hair mask can solve it.
- Just take one or two cups of milk, slightly warm it and add half cup of almond oil in it.
- Mix the oil and milk well and pour it down your scalp and hair.
- Again tie your hair in a bun and leave it for half an hour. Wash off with a mild shampoo.
Use of Milk for skin
To cleanse the face
- Just take some raw milk and apply it on your face.
- Wipe off with a cotton ball after a couple of minutes.
- Take some potato juice and mix it in some milk. Keep it in the fridge.
- Now, dab this mixture on the affected areas and leave on for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water. Doing it daily will lighten the dark patches on your skin.
- Take some bananas. Mash them and add some raw milk in it.
- Apply this face mask and leave it on for half an hour.
- Wash off with cold water. Doing this thrice a week will prevent the early signs of ageing.